Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Reading Review Book #9


The 9th book that I have read on my summer reading plan is Killer Blonde by Laura Levine and is the thord book in this series. Easy good reading murder mystery. This one will leave you guessing to the end. This time freelance writer Jaine takes a jo b working as a ghost writer for the rich SueEllen. Jaine thinks this will be so easy until she starts working for SueEllen who is mean to all, especially her step daughter, Heidi. Jaine decides to quit, ut instead goes in and finds SueEllen dead in her bath tub that has a hair dryer in it. The police suspet Heidi and Jaine decides once again to do some detective work to find the real murder. You will be left guessing until the end! I enjoyed it.
I have now made a new list because the only book left is Anne's House of Dreams and I can not find it.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: