Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Reading List

Well, I am reading the last book on my list and I am almost finished with it. There is one book on there that I can not find, so I need to make a list of some new books to read. Here are some on my list that I want to read.
~
Pat of Silver Bush- L.M. Montgomery
Clay's Quilt- Silas House
The Coal Tatto- Silas House
One Tuesday Morning- Karen Kingsbury (Finished August 6th)
Beyond Tuesday Morning- Karen Kingsbury
Hatchet- Gary Paulsen
Waiting for Summer's Return- Kim Vogel Sawyer (Finished July 26)
Death of a Garage Sale Newbie-Sharon Dunn
Bygones-Kim Vogel Sawyer (Finished August 12)
Where Willows Grow-Kim Vogel Sawyer (Finished August 9th)

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: