Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Summer Reading Plan

So, here is my list of books that I want to work on this summer. Do you have a summer reading list? Post it on your blog and leave a comment here so I can go and visit. I enjoy reading about what others are reading. I get GREAT reading ideas that way!
~
Anne of Windy Poplars-L.M. Montgomery-Finished June 27
Anne's House of Dreams- L.M. Montgomery
Uncharted- Angela Hunt -Finished July 14
This Pen for Hire-Laura Levine-Finished July 17
A Merry Heart-Wanda Brunstetter- Finished June 30
Looking For a Miracle- Wanda Brunstetter- Finished July 4th
Plain and Fancy- Wanda Brunstetter-Finished July 6th
The Hope Chest- Wanda Brunstetter -Finished July 11th
Last Writes-Laura Levine-Finished July 19th
Killer Blonde- Laura Levine-Finished July 23

I may add to this as the summer goes along! Happy Reading this summer to you all!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, you're amazing! I got a book at the library last week and haven't even had time to crack it open! Hopefully I'll get to it, but I fear that reading is not going to be at the top of my to-do list for quite some time.

Lorie said...

That is just my plan Jenn. I have been reading much slower these days too. So, we will see how much I get done.

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: