Looking back is always a great thing to do. It helps us see how far we have gone. I like to look back at the end of a year. I got a lot to look back on this year. These pictures really show that for me! I know that I did not lose the 100 pounds that I wanted to lose this year, but I also know that 77 pounds is a lot of weight and as I can see in these pictures I look so much better. I think I can truly say that I was Looking Great in 2008 and will be Looking Fine in 2009! Enjoy...these made me feel good!
1. Church Christmas Party 2008
What a HUGE difference, I can actually sit in the chair!
2. Church Christmas Party 2007
I hated my dh for taking this picture, but now I am so glad that I have it!
I remember not being able to sit in that chair because I was so big!
3. Our Christmas Card picture for 2007
Wow! My face looks so different!
4. Our Christmas Card picture for 2008, I look so different!
Over all I am so proud of myself this year! I know that I am so much happier. Some things I got to do this year that I could not do when I was heavier:
1. Wear jeans!
2. Wear panty hose!
3. Wear clothes that are about 4 sizes smaller!
4. Eat healthier!
5. Walk about 2 miles at a time without dying!
6. Read a story to my kids without feeling like I can't breathe!
7. Wrap a towel all the way around my body!
8. Fit behind the steering wheel in my car!
9. Not overeat! I've learned portion control something that was always hard for me.
10. I'm happier! I can see it in my pictures and people tell me they see it!