Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Brother-In Laws Wedding

We went to my brother-in-laws wedding this past weekend and I am pretty tired. 3 of my kids were in the wedding and my dh was the Best Man. My twins were the ring bearer and flower girl and my older son was an usher. It was hard getting them all ready and taking care of a 2 year old, but we got it done. My dh and I danced for the first time at the reception after being married for 10 years! lol!

















Nathan and Katie Sue were so tired while waiting to take pictures. Katie Sue feel asleep and I love that picture of her! I can not wait to see the professional photographers picture.


1 comment:

Mari said...

They all look so cute! What fun - but busy too. You look great!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: