Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, July 18, 2008

My budding artist!

My budding artist, Katie Sue is 3 and sometimes she really surprises me at how well she can draw! Her new thing is drawing people! These are so funny because they really look like the person. I have laughed and laughed over these. I am so glad I got some pictures of her work because she usually does her drawings on her magna doodle!
Here is some of her work!

Her Self portrait:


Her Mommy (me): lol

Her twin Brother, Nathan:

Her daddy:

Her brother, Nicholas

Her brother, Neil:

3 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute! She really does a great job for being 3.

Dawn said...

She really is drawing well for a 3 year old! It used to bother me when Justin drew me SO big compared to everyone else, even dh who is bigger than me really, but someone explained to me once that it means I'm the most important person in his life, so he signifies that in drawing me SO large compared to everyone else...I see Katie thinks you're #1 too! It flashed me back to that period of time with Justin to see that.

Beth said...

WOW!! I am super impressed! She draws so well for a three-year-old; I hope you post more of her stuff as she grows (I can tell she truly is a budding artist!)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: