Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Book Review-Roanoke The Lost Colony

This is from the Keeper of the Ring Series. I do not usually read books like this. The first one that I read by this author was Uncharted, but this is really a different book. I remember in history learning about Roanoke, but nobody really knew what happened to it. Angela Hunt tries to create what she thinks might have happened to that lost colony. A very believable story with great characters that seem believeable. I got to where I could not put the book down. This book continues with other tales. The next one is called Jamestown and I am excited to read that too. I really enjoyed this book as I have both Angela Hunt books that I have read now. I have more of hers on my to read list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also Buy metin2 gold and Metin2 gold, the Metin2 yang is very cheap, and use the Cheap metin2 yang can buy many things, I like Cheap metin2 gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also Buy Perfect World Gold and Perfect World Gold, the Perfect World Silver is very cheap, and use the Perfect World money can buy many things, I like cheap Perfect World Gold, thanks, it is very good.

Aion china gold said...

I like play online game, I also buy Aion gold and Aion gold, the Aion china gold is very cheap, and use the Aion China kina can buy many things, I like Aion chinese gold, thanks, it is very good.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: