Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, March 14, 2008

We have the Flu! :(

I am so sick! I started feeling really bad last night. Dh has been sick almost a week now and he decided to go to the doctor today. He has the flu. The doctor said it was the bad kind type b. So, she wrote me a prescription for Tamaflu. Dh will just have to deal with his for another week or so because they did not catch his in time. I just started feeling really bad. I hope that the medicine will help me, the pharmacist said that she took it and started feeling better the next day. My kids all have bad colds they have had flu shots and their doctor said that it is good for flu type a,b, and c. So, that is probably why they are not so bad. That Tamaflu is $80 for a 5 day supply. I can't imagine if we had an epidemic like they are saying we will have how we would find the money for everyone in our family to be able to take it? That's scary to even think about! I probably will not be around for a few days while we try to get better.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Hope you all are feeling better soon!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

Dawn said...

get well soon, Lorie!

heidi @ ggip said...

I hope you feel better soon. All the kids have something around here. The Certain Little Boy has some creeping crud, but at least it's not the flu...

ShellyH said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon! My hubby and I were on vacation down to Atlantic City NJ last month and had to check out early as we both came down with the flu...here it is almost 3.5 weeks later and we are over the flu but still left with the residuals of feeling tired, lingering coughs etc. The flu is horrible this year! Feel better soon!

Jennie said...

so sorry you are feeling sick! tell me what you think about my big give!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: