Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Daily To Do for March 4

I really liked the "daily list" that Tammy had on her blog yesterday. I used to do the Lorie's To Do List everyday and it really helped me get stuff done so I want to start back. I have not been doing so good on getting stuff done around the house and spending some quality learning time with the kids. So, I think this will really help me and I plan to continue it. I think it will also make me for sure have something to do and not want to eat all day. lol!
Morning To-Do's
1. Read with Nick to wake him up
2. Unload Dishwasher
3. Load dishwasher
4. Read Scriptures
5. Exercise (twins will join me)
6. Start laundry
7. Sweep and Mop Kitchen Floor
8. Breakfast
9. Dress and change kids
10. Update Blogs
11. Kids watch educational video(Dora

Afternoon To-Do's
1. Lunch
2. Story time with kids (we would go outside but it is raining)
3. Naptime
4. Pick-up livingroom and vaccum
5. Unload dishwasher
6. Load dishwasher
7. Clean off kitchen table and high chair
8. Check Laundry
9. Pick-up 15 minutes with twins in their room
10. Help Nick with Homework
11. Check Laundry
12. Check Blogs
13. Snacktime
Evening To-Do's
1. Dinner
2. Unload Dishwasher
3. Load Dishwasher
4. Clean off kitchen table and high chair
5. Check Laundry
6. Bathtime for kids Brush Teeth, do hair, etc.
7. Storytime
8. Prayers with kids
9. Layout clothes for tomorrow
10. Make to-do list for tomorrow
11. Read my book- A Sister's Test
~
~
~
What I am Watching on TV Tonight:
American Idol- The Top 8 Guys Perform tonight!
What's for Dinner? Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese for everyone else. I am having a Smart Ones Weight Watcher Meal.

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

Wow, that is really detailed! Good job!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: