Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Book Review-Return to Me


Return to Me written by Robin Lee Hatcher was the next book I read on my Fall Reading List. I have never read any books by this author until I read A Carol for Christmas. This book is the sequel to that book. Return To Me is a story that is a lot like the Prodigal Son. This story is about Carol's kids from the first book. Carol died years before in childbirth. Her youngest daughter Roxy is a lot like her mom and wants to go to Nashville to pursue her singing career. She leaves after getting an inheritance from her grandmother. After years of wasting her money, making bad decisions and about to starve to death, she decides to go home. She does not know if she will even be accepted. I really enjoyed this story. I really liked the story between the two sisters and the hard time they have getting back to loving each other.
~
For more Fall into Reading 2007 participants book reviews got to this post.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: