Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, October 22, 2007

Book Review: When the Morning Comes


When the Morning Comes written by Cindy Woodsmall was the next book on my Fall Reading List that I chose to read. This book is the sequel to When the Heart Cries(click on link to see my review of that book). I really enjoyed that book and was anxiously waiting for this sequel. Hannah Lapp leaves her Amish community after having a baby that was conceived by rape. She heads out to find an aunt she did not know existed until she found a letter in her parents room. Her aunt had been shunned. Hannah finally finds her aunt and starts a new life, but is it the life she really wants? I really did not like the ending of the book, but the author set you up to want to read the next book. This book is action packed. One thing happening after another. I think it would have to be so hard to have to have choose between your Amish family and the worldly ways. This book really shows how Hannah struggled with that issue.
~
For more Fall into Reading 2007 participants book reviews got to this post.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: