Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday or Tuesday March 26



So, okay I am late and did not post last week. We have been passing a stomach bug around in our house and dh had strep and was in the hospital so I really did not get to try a lot of the recipes I wanted to. I did have the Hawaiian Chicken and I would highly recommend that recipe. You do have to really like pineapples to like it. Dh is not big on pineapples so I used tidbits instead of the crushed and he picked it out. He said the chicken was really good though and he would eat it again.Anyways, here is my menu.

Monday- Chicken Noodle Soup and Sandwiches (I was sick)

Tuesday- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (we are still eating light)

Wednesday- Ritz Chicken, mashed potaotes, green beans

Thursday- Homemade Pizza Night

Friday- Chicken Manacotti, salad

Saturday- Spaghetti, Salad

Sunday- Chicken Cordon Bleu( I got these frozen from Walmart, so easy!), green beans, baked potaoes

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: