Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, March 23, 2007

My eyes know it is Spring!

Well, today I went out and traveled down a country road. I saw the most beautiful trees in bloom; Dogwoods, Redbuds, etc. They were so pretty. Unfortunally, my eyes are also suffering from all of those beautiful blooms! I never had allergy problems until I was pregnant. They put me on Claritin and an eye drop. The problem went away, but last week my eyes started hurting again and now I am still having problems with sticky drainage. It is the worst feeling ever! I heard on the news that this summer is going to be really bad for allergy suffers and I think I am going to have to agree! My meds are doing nothing for me. So, my eyes really are telling me it is SPRING in more ways than one! Happy SPRING to all of you!

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: