Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, March 5, 2007

WOW! 10 reasons I am feeling GREAT!




Can I tell you all how great I feel? Here are a few things that are making me feel good!
1) My spring clothes fit and I got to wear them this weekend until Saturday night when a coldfront came in and it started snowing. (But that is spring in KY! lol)

2) I got my haircut this weekend. Actually all of us got our hair cut! I loved mine. I go to Fantastic Sams and I have one girl who does my hair, but the last couple of times, she has been busy and I got a new girl. Can I say I like the new girl better? How do I get her everytime without making the other girl feel bad? My dh kept telling me how much he really liked my hair. The only problem is I am having a hard time fixing it like she did, but it is close.

3) We bought some new spring clothes for the twins and me. It was so much fun shopping! I loved putting their new clothes on. Everyone comment on how much they have grown at church, but I think it was really the new clothes. Nathan moved to toddler clothes :( They are growing up so fast!

4) I cooked a "real" dinner today for the first time in a long time! I can't wait to eat it with my family.

5) We went to church last week for the first time in a long time. We have not had much church lately due to snow and having a baby. Neil was blessed yesterday too. I'll get some pictures up soon. Very good to get to get spiritually fed!

6) This weekend I am going to visit my family. They are having a Welcoming Shower for Neil. I am really excited to get to see some people and for them to get to see my family and not to mention some gifts like diapers!

7) I got to sleep a little longer last night. Baby went to bed at 11:00 and did not get back up until 4 am for another feeding. Felt so nice to get some sleep!!! I can not wait until he sleeps through the night!

8) My laundry is caught up (for maybe a day lol).

9) My house is not picked up, but I am not worried about it right now! That is big for me.

10) I am enjoying American Idol. it is like one of the only shows I watch. And, while I fe asleep on several, I am still enjoying it. I also started a new book today. I hope I can make time for myself to enjoy some time, but it might not be as long as I was used to for a while.

Well, I know it is almost time for dh to go back to work. I will miss his extra hands and while at times it is stressful taking care of 4 kids, I am feeling better at it and learning new things to make it easier. So, I know I can do it, I might go crazy lol, but I can do it. I will also miss dh! He has been so much help. I will miss the extra time that I got to spend with him too.
I need to get some peppier music on this blog to go along with how I feel!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to know you're feeling great! :)

Kara said...

Glad you are feeling great today!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: