Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Menu Plau- March 12



This week I am going to try some new recipes, we are so tired of the same old things!
Monday- Great-er Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Coleslaw, corn (I cooked this all day yesterday and finished it last night. It is so good. I have never tried to make anything like this and was really proud of myself. I had a big pork shoulder and had to use more bbq sauce than the recipe called for)
Tuesday- Chicken and Dumplins in the Crock pot, mashed potatoes, peas
Wednesday- Prime rib, potatoes, green beans, rolls (we got a great deal on some prime rib so I want to use it.)
Thursday- Ritz Chicken, green beans
Friday- Homemade Pizza
Sunday- Chicken Manacotti, salad
For more menu ideas go to Organizing junkie.

7 comments:

annie said...

Your recipes look so good.
Have a great week.
blessings~
Annie

jennyr said...

Hawaiian Chicken Bake sounds yummy!

thanks for sharing!

Rona's Home Page said...

I enjoy making different dishes, with the occasional favorites.
You have some terrific recipes. All sound like they'll be winners.

Dawn said...

You're killing me Lorie, KILLING me!!!! Can I come over for dinner? ;)

kymomoftwins said...

I do not know what is wrong with me Dawn? I just want to cook. lol

kymomoftwins said...

Yes you can come, but you might have to fly...

Michelle said...

Mmmmm, those sound yummy. You'll have to tell us how they turn out. :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: