Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beautiful Day, Being Prepared

Well, yesterday I went out to get the mail, no rain although it was in the forecast and did rain again last night, and it was so nice. I had on a t-shirt and capris and it felt like a spring day. It was like 70 degrees. I took the kids outside. We have not been on the swings for a long time. All of the kids had a great time, including Neil, it was his first time on the swings. Wow! What a nice day although it is suppose to snow this weekend and maybe some ice. I really feel for the people in the midsection of our country who are dealing with the ice. One blogger I visit who is from OK, Annie, posted from her cell phone and said that she would probably be without power for 7-10 days. I can't imagine! I hope everyone will try to get some things together to be prepared if something like this were to happen to them.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow, 70* would be so nice! It's 9* here :P I'm glad the kids had fun :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: