Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Morning Project-Peanut Butter Fudge Gifts

For a lot of the Christmas' dh and I have been together, I have make candies for gifts for his coworkers. Last year we really did not give any away. I was very pregnant and dh worked at Walmart and no way was I making that much stuff! So, this year I decided to do something new. I made three batches of Peanut Butter Fudge and used Reynolds Fun Shape Baking Cups to put the fudge in. I got these cups, 24 cups comes in a package, at an event I went to for free. I got three boxes. They are in the shape of hearts. I have seen these at The Dollar Tree. They were only $1 and came in hearts or stars. I would have preferred stars for Christmas, but the hearts were free, so that is what I used. I have a picture below of the cups. Then I put the cups in a sandwich bag with a plastic spoon, see photo below. Then I bought some really cute plastic Christmas gift bags that I got at The Dollar Tree for 6 for $1 and then put a card in the bag. A very easy, inexpensive, nice gift!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

That's a serving of pb fudge! Nicly done!

Dawn said...

that is a cute idea! I have a ton of those shapes thingies from tehe $1 tree

Natalie said...

I've given you an award at my blog! :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: