Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Baking Series Part 3: Candy


Here is part three in my Christmas Baking Series: Candy. I have already done a post on fudge so this includes candy other than fudge. As you decide what kinds of things you are going to bake for the holidats, consider candy.
~
Here are some websites for candy recipes:
~
Here are my tried and true Christmas Candy Recipes:
Old Fashioned Hard Candy
Peanut Butter Roll
~
See all my Christmas Baking Series:
~
For more great Christmas ideas go to A Juggling Mum!

4 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Being from Ohio, I love Buckeyes, but I rarely make them for some reason.

Renee said...

Mmmmm! These all sounds so good! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Oh yum! Lorie, you're amazing to do all of this around the holidays. I'm lucky to be able to make caramels!

A Juggling Mum said...

Oh yummy, I may just have to try some of these :)

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: