Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holiday Made for TV Movies Online Free

Well, one thing I miss this holiday season is ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. I really loved watching the specially planned holiday shows. As I told you a while back, my cable company took off ABC Family and added The Food Network. I guess I love that too, but I really want both channels! Anyways, I just thought I would go visit ABC Family's web page and checkout all that I was missing. I talked about in another post how a lot of networks have online full episode players, well ABC Family does too. I watched a really cute movie called Special Delivery. It is about a baby trying to be adopted that is accidental lost and how they get it back. It really emphasizes the importance of family. I thought it was really cute and funny. If you want to watch it just click on the movie name on this post. They also have several other holiday related movies that you can also watch on there. Also, if you have ABC family checkout all the great holiday movies including The Polar Express, Mary Poppins, a Harry Potter movie, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone 4, Prancer, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, lots of made for TV ABC Family Originals, and lots of those holiday movies we grew up with.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: