Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I am SOOO Excited!

Yes that's right I am sooo Excited! Today at church a lady said she had a new stove that had not really been used a lot and it was really nice and digital. Her son died and it was in his apartment in her back yard, she said they had put it in not long before he died so it is new!!! Someone asked her how much she wanted for it and she hesitated and said, "I would take $50." She said it cost $699. I told her that I thought we wanted it and would talk to her after church. I was really worried about the $50 because we will not have it until tax time. So later I went back to talk to her and asked her if she could wait until tax time and she said she did not want us to worry about it and we could just have it. Can you believe that? And guess what else? It could not have come at a better time! The stove we have currently belongs to our landlord. It has one burner that does not work and the other ones you have to hit to get them to make the connection. It takes me forever to just heat up soup! Our landlord said he does not plan to buy another one. We were just lucky that the last people who lived here left that one. So, anyways tomorrow I will have my new stove and I am so excited!

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

What an amazing blessing! Enjoy your new stove!!

Renee said...

Congrats on your stove! What a blessing. Enjoy!!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: