Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- April 7-13

I have really gotten tired of my meals, so I am trying a lot of new things this week! Here is my plan.


  1. Hungry Girl's Whoppers-4 points; fries for kids and hubby; corn

  2. Chicken and Broccoli Laughing Cow Fetticuine Alfredo -8 points each, salad

  3. Slow Cooker Lasagna- 8 points, salad

  4. Mom's Pizza (for kids)- 4 points, White Pizza for dh and me- 4 points, salad

  5. Dorito casserole-7 points

  6. Ranch Chicken- 8 points, broccoli and caulflower mix, green beans (for kids)

  7. Swiss Chicken Casserole- 6 points, green beans

Desserts:

Cheesecake Dessert-2 points

Soda Cake- points depends on cake mix, I am trying a reduced sugar one, devil's food and Coke Zero Cherry Soda

Go here to see more plans.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooh, those look yummy. I'm going to have to try them out soon!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: