Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Prize Came!

Some of you know that a couple of weeks ago, I won a prize on 5 Minutes for Mom. It was a gift basket from CVS/pharmacy's new PLAYSKOOL line of baby items. Well, I really thought to myself, I will never really get that and Janice told me that she had no idea what was in the basket. When I signed up I was really excited because with 3 in diapers any free diapers helps on the budget. Well, this morning, I opened my front door and there was a huge box in front of it and my first thought was that's my prize from CVS. Well, I opened it and that was exactly what it was. I was a little saddened that it did not have a big old bag of diapers and wipes, but don't get me wrong I am still VERY thankful for what I got. Here is what was inside: (My camera's batteries are dead or I would have taken a picture!) But I did link the items so you can see what they look like!
~
Easy Grip Bowl- it comes with a spoon and is really neat!
2 packages of Teething Keys - theses are so neat!
2 sample packs of Plushies Diapers Size 1/2 8-18 LBS(Isn't that cool they fit my baby too!)
2 sample packs of Cottony Cloths Scented
The basket that is came in was white and shaped like a bassinet, so cute and wrapped with a big bow! you should check out these products at the CVS/pharmacy website. Right now they are offering 20% off online on a lot of these items! Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom and CVS/pharmacy and playskool.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: