Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Katie Sue's Hair

Katie Sue was born with practically no hair (I thought it would never grow), but now that she is 3 years old, it goes to her back and curls under so pretty. I really just have to keep it trimmed and I just do not know where she got such beautiful hair like that. Well yesterday, the kids were playing in their room and I was on the other side of the wall on our computer. I heard like a snip sound and I thought oh no. I went in there and Katie Sue was in her older brothers room. I looked around but did not see anything so I went back in the living room and on my way back, I heard it again. I turned around and saw something blue hiding behind Katie Sue and sure enough, it was Nicholas' blunt pair of sissors. I looked at her and said what have you done and then she showed me her cut hair on the floor. I wanted to cry, but it really is not bad and probably can be fixed. She cut a good amount off of the side, but other than that, I caught her in time. I remember my sister cut her hair outside and she cut almost all of her hair off, it took forever for her to grow it back, so I guess it could have been worse, but we are definately going to have to have a professional deal with it!

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

Oh dear! I had a friend who tried to cut her hair herself once. She had no excuse because she was a lot older...

It'll grow back, sounds like you caught it in time!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: