Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Movie Review- Chisty, The Series

I wathched this about a month ago, only I have not gotten around to writing a review about it. I love my library because you can check out the whole set of a series for a whole week. This series was so adictive! I watched it all in about 3 days, no joke! It is really good. They do not make a whole lot of series on TV like this one, these days. I read the book and watched the movie and really loved them both. So, I thought I would check out this series. The series is about a well to do young woman who goes to teach school in Cutter Gap Tennessee and her many adventures there with the poor families and love. I really loved this series!

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: