Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A-Z Reading Challenge

Joy from Thoughts of Joy is having a great Reading Challenge
Requirements:
~ align the author's last name or the title of a book (excluding "the", "a", etc.) with its corresponding letter in the alphabet
~ enter a different book for each author and title (total of 52 books)
~ complete the alphabet lists anyway that suits your fancy
(i.e.: complete each list separately in alphabetical order, read both "A" entries, then "B" entries, fit whatever you're reading into either list, etc.)
~ complete the challenge in the year 2008
~ enjoy the experience!
Below is my list, will work on it more as I keep reading.
A-Z Titles
A
B-Beginnings by Kim Vogel Sawyer-finished Feb 5
C-The Christmas Shoes by Donna Van Liere- finished Jan 1
D-Death by Pantyhose by Laura Levine- finished Jan 2
E
F
G-Going Home by Wanda Brunstetter- finished Jan 28
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O- On Her Own- Wanda Brunstetter-
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
A-Z Authors
A-Aarsen, Carolyne
B-Brunstetter, Wanda
C-Collins, Brandilyn
D
E- Evanovich, Janet
F- Fluke, Joanne
G
H-Hunt, Angela
I
J- Johansen, Iris
K- Kingsbury, Karen
L
M- Montgomery, L.M.
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W- Woodsmall, Cindy
X
Y
Z

2 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome to the A ~ Z Reading Challenge, Lorie! If you have reviews for the books you already read (since January), you may link them.

As a reminder, the challenge is to complete authors and titles making a total of 52 books.

Happy Reading! :)

Brittanie said...

I have been thinking of adding this to my list of challenges! We like some of the same authors. Christian fiction is my favorite. Come visit my site - I have author interviews, reviews, and giveaways. :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: