Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 Reading Wish List

So, this year I think I am going to set a goal to read 40 books, but I hope to exceed that! I am also going to count my son's books that I read aloud to him, but40 books will be my own that I have read. I have already finished two this year. I started them last year but did not finish them until the 1st. I only have 30 some on my wish list because I want to be allowed to pick out a few and some of my authors that I like to read have not announced new books yet. Here is my wish list for this year.
1. Going Home-Wanda Brunstetter finished Jan 28
2. Anne's House of Dreams- L.M. Montgomery 5. Stalemate- Iris Johansen
6. Quicksand-Iris Johansen
7. The Forbidden- Beverly Lewis
8. On Her Own- Wanda Brunstetter - finished Feb 12
9. Dear to Me- Wanda Brunstetter
10. A Sister's Test- Wanda Brunstetter
11. Sunrise- Karen Kingsbury
12. Summer- Karen Kingsbury
13. Someday- Karen Kingsbury
14. When the Soul Mends- Cindy Woodsmall
15. Glad Tidings- Debbie Macomber
16. Morning Comes Softly- Debbie Macomber
17. The #1 Ladies Detective Agency- Alexander McCall Smith
18. The Only Best Place- Carolyne Aarsen
19. A Thousand Tomorrows- Karen Kingsbury
20. Copper Crown- Lane von Herzen
21. Savannah's Garden- Debbie Macomber
22. Just Between Us-Deborah Bedford
23. Every Storm- Lori Wick
24. One for the Money- Janet Evanovich
25. Two for the Dough- Janet Evanovich
26. Three to Get Deadly- Janet Evanovich
27. A Time To Mend- Angela Hunt
28. The Elevator- Angela Hunt
29. The Canopy- Angela Hunt
30. Any Man of Mine-Carolyne Aarsen
31. Blessings- Kim Vogel Sawyer-finished Feb 28
32. Beginnings- Kim Vogel Sawyer finished Feb 5
33. My Heart Remembers-Kim Vogel Sawyer
34. On The Banks of the Bayou- Roger Lea MacBride -finished Feb24
35. Bachelor Girl-Roger Lea MacBride-Finished Feb27

2 comments:

Becky said...

I look forward to reading your book reviews. I just started a new series I've enjoyed by Elizabeth Peters, the first book is Crocodile on the Sandbank.

Angi said...

Wow! Almost a book a week! Ambitious!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: