Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I am LOVED! and I ROCK the Crib!

Who loves me and who thinks I rock the crib you ask? Well, Natalie has given me the loveable award and the you rock the crib award. Thanks Natalie! The second award was created by Nap Warden. Now I have to pass them on to some of my fellow bloggers. So, here goes.
  1. Beth is first on my list today because I love reading about her kids and all the books she reads! So she rocks the crib in my book!
  2. Renee is second on my list, and these are in no particular order. I love her blogs, yes she has more than one. I learn so much and she is an avoid reader too! So, she is loved and rock's the crib too. She asked for prayers on her blog when Nathan had his incident and that really meant alot to me! Here is her book blog you should check out if you like books or have kids who read.
  3. Mari is third on my list, again these are in no particular order. Mari also sent out a prayer request on her blog when Nathan had his incident. She checked up on me and him and even informed her readers and she put this cute little picture of Nathan on her blog. She really did not have to take so much time out for Nathan and me but she did because she has a lovable blog and she definitely rocks the crib! So, I want to give them to her. She also has a really neat recipe blog that you should check out!
  4. And last, remember these are in NO particular order, is Jenn. Jenn has a loveable blog too and she is a fellow twin mom. I worried Jenn sick because she did not hear back from me when Nathan was sent to another hospital and I truly could feel the love and worry she had for me. So, Jenn you have a loveable blog and you rock the crib!

Lastly, I can't give this out to everybody, but I want to thank all of you for all you did, prayers etc. when Nathan had his incident. It meant the world to me to know people who did not even know me were praying for us! I know it made a difference too! You would never know the whole incident happened if you look at Nathan today. Here is a recent picture of him. He is still the same monkey child as he always has been, into everything! But I think and know that I am a different person! I learned so much from others and a lesson on forgiving yourself! I also learned that life is so precious! You never know when your child might not be here the next day. I have spent so much more time with all of my children since this happened! I want to make ever hour I spend with them count! Some people say things happen for a reason. I think now looking back there may have been many reasons, but believe me I do not want to go through that again and I am doing EVERYTHING I can to prevent it from happening again. So, I just want to once again thank everyone!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I am so glad Nathan is doing better and his picture is so cute. I love the shoe look! Isn't it amazing how kids just bounce back?!

Congrats on the award. I love your blogs!

Thank you also for passing these on to me. You made my day:)

Mari said...

You are so sweet to pass these on to me. Thanks!
I'm happy Nathan is doing well - what a cute picture!

Renee said...

I am sending this award right back to you! Have a great weekend.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: