Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Book Review-Christmas in Camelot


Nicholas and I have been reading through this series and I have not written reviews on book that we have read together in a long time. This book was Christmas in Camelot by Mary Pope Osborne. This book was very different than the others in this series. Jack and Annie usually help Morgan and travel to places in the Magic Tree house. This time they get an invitation to go back to Camelot only to find that it was not from Morgan or Merlin. When they get there, they go on a mission to save Camelot. This book differed in another way too. I think most of the books have the main characters traveling to real places in the past. This time they go to the Otherworld which like Camelot is not really a true place, so to me that was a little different. Also, this book was longer. Her books are usually 10 chapters long, but this one was about 16 chapters long. Still though even with the differences, I enjoyed the book and my son did too.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great review. We've been waiting to get this book through our library and now I can't wait!! Thanks for sharing.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: