Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-Jan7th-13th


This week I start a diet. I find it so hard to start a diet with a family that you have to cook for too. Am I going to have to cook two meals? I don't know I have really not figured that out yet. We will see how this diet thing goes. I am committed to making it work though. I really need some cheerleaders so come on over to my new blog to see me shrink! I am sort of limited on funds so I am going to kind of try the Weight Watchers points program on my own. Come visit my new blog and cheer me on! Here is my plan for the week.
~
BBQ Chicken Pizza, regular pizza for kids
Salmon Cakes, tossed salad
Lean beef burgers on wheat bun, kids will also have fries and corn
Cola Chicken, brown rice, green beans
~
Go here to see more plans

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

That soup recipe looks easy and yummy. I'm going to have to give it a try. I also love chicken and rice.

Dawn said...

Yummy week! I'll check out your new blog, I'm working on weight loss too!

About Justin/Sunbeams/Primary - our Sunbeams had been coming into Primary for a while for Sharing Time and Singing Time, so that part they were used to, it was just the class they weren't ok with. I can't imagine keeping them in their classroom the whole time! We do Jr/Sr together for Sharing Time so they have to accommodate both ages.

Bonnie said...

We love chicken pot pie but it's the middle of summer here in Australia. CPP is definately a winter meal !!!

heidi @ ggip said...

Much luck with your weight loss plan!

Renee said...

Great menu plan! I'll stop by your new blog later today to cheer you on. Have a great week.

Jenny said...

It's been a gazillion years since I've had Chicken Pot Pie...I'm going to plan on making it next week...thanks for the reminder!

Jenny-up the hill
Up the Hill Gang

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: