Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, December 7, 2006

My new banner...


Well, I have had an idea for a new banner for my new place, but I do not have the neat stuff to make it. So, a friend of mine Kate made this for me. Now I got to fiqure out how to get it on here because I will probably have to change my background. Dh says he will help me and when I fiqure it out, I got to teach Kate because I owe her payment! lol! I have had the graphic for a while, but Kate picked the perfect background. So, what do you all think? I love it. Thank you Kate!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Wow; I love those colors! It looks fantastic. Great job, Kate! Can't wait to see your new design, Lorie. :-)

Beckea said...

Love it!!!!

Becky

Kara said...

hat is so neat! I love it. I wish I had a cool banner like that! Good job Kate!

Kate said...

Thanks all . . . It was so fun making it . . . I love using my PSP! :)

Michelle said...

That's so you Lorie. It's perfect. Way to go Kate. It's going to look fabulous when you put it up!

Mimo- JenK said...

Great job Kate! I love it, it's very fitting ;)

'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...

Great job kate you're doing great with the PSP! I love it Lorie.Hugs,Linda

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: