Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged with a Meme

An ABC Meme

A - Available/Single? Very happily married!
B - Best Friend? David
C- Cake or Pie? I like both, but cake probably best
D - Drink Of Choice? leomonade
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? deodorant, toothbrush
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears, I guess
H - Hometown? Versailles, KY
I - Indulgence? white chocolate
J - January Or February? February! I got married in Feb and that is Valentines Day!
K - Kids & Their Names? Nicholas, Nathan, Katelyn and one on way Neil.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? The gospel and my family.
M - Marriage date? Feb 6, 1999
N - Number Of Siblings? Twin Sister, Kellie and Shellie one brother Andy
O - Oranges Or Apples? oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? Don't really know? Used to be driving because I had a bad wreck right after I got my licences
Q - Favorite Quote? Proverbs 3:5-6
R - Reason to Smile - It’s Christmas Time!
S - Season? Spring.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? Okay, I tag anyone who has not done this.
U - Unknown Fact About Me - I don't know I am pretty open...guess
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Is hominy a vegetable? That stuff is definitely NOT my favorite. I am not sure anybody but my brothers even know what I’m talking about.
W - Worst Habit? When I get excited, I talk too much!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? teeth
Y - Your Favorite Food? Tacos, Mexican! Yummy!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: