Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged Again

Kara http://nuttierthanyou.blogspot.com/tagged me for this...

"The Five Questions Interview Game"

1. What have you learned so far from your visitors?
People who come to my blog care about me.

2. Did blogging change your life or your personality in any way?
I have not been blogging long, but I like the ability to be able to say what I need to!

3. Are you satisfied with what you’ve achieved this year, in general?
Pretty much. Sometimes I wish I had more means to do things with my kids, but that just makes me more creative in finding free fun stuff to do.

4. If someone would offer to pay for a course for you, what course would you take?
Chinese Cooking or some kind of cooking school.

5. If you had the opportunity to meet one person that you admire the most in the world, who would that person be? I know this sounds crazy, but I would like to meet Dolly Parton. I think she is so sweet and always willing to help others.

I tag who ever has not done this.

1 comment:

Kara said...

So nice to learn more about you :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: