Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, November 9, 2007

Ideas!?!

So, I found out this morning that the person who entered this contest decided she did not want it. So, Trista picked again and I won the new header for my blog. I have had my current header for a long time and have loved it. My friend Kate made it for me. My blog has changed so much since then and I really do not know what I want my header to look like. You all are the ones who read it. What do you think my header should look like. I am just looking for ideas here because I know I am going to change something. I have already changed a little to reflect the direction my blog is going. So, if you got a minute can I pick your brain for some ideas? Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Heidi @ GGIP said...

When I won a free header, I had such a hard time figuring out what I wanted. I just gave the person ideas about what is my favorite flower and what colors I like and whether I like traditional or modern, and she came up with several ideas and then I picked.

Congrats on winning and have fun with it!

Michelle said...

SWEET Lorie!! That's a great prize to win! Sorry I'm not much for ideas though. I lack creativity in that area. Are you wanting to keep the same name or are looking for something different? I will think on it and let you know if I come up with anything.

Natalie said...

Hey! I tagged you for a meme. Have a great day!

Natalie said...

One more thing...hehehe...I've given you an award on my blog! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: