Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, November 9, 2007

Ideas!?!

So, I found out this morning that the person who entered this contest decided she did not want it. So, Trista picked again and I won the new header for my blog. I have had my current header for a long time and have loved it. My friend Kate made it for me. My blog has changed so much since then and I really do not know what I want my header to look like. You all are the ones who read it. What do you think my header should look like. I am just looking for ideas here because I know I am going to change something. I have already changed a little to reflect the direction my blog is going. So, if you got a minute can I pick your brain for some ideas? Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

When I won a free header, I had such a hard time figuring out what I wanted. I just gave the person ideas about what is my favorite flower and what colors I like and whether I like traditional or modern, and she came up with several ideas and then I picked.

Congrats on winning and have fun with it!

Michelle said...

SWEET Lorie!! That's a great prize to win! Sorry I'm not much for ideas though. I lack creativity in that area. Are you wanting to keep the same name or are looking for something different? I will think on it and let you know if I come up with anything.

Natalie said...

Hey! I tagged you for a meme. Have a great day!

Natalie said...

One more thing...hehehe...I've given you an award on my blog! Have a great day!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: