Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

An individual Bag

The closet it is all stored in.
Well, Neil my 9 month old, has just started growing out of his 3-6 month clothes. He also has grown out of his shoes. I kept things from my other two boys, but they were all in Rubbermaid tubs and garbage bags, in no order, in a closet. I really did not want to tackle it, but I knew there had to be some stuff in there that would work and I could save some money. It took me all day, but I finished it and found a few treasures too. I found a basket full of 6-9 month clothes for Neil to use. Many of these I did not even get out for my second son, so many are like new. I also found a few things for Nathan; some belts, a robe, shoes for my 9 month old, and some pajamas. And now I have a system that I will not overlook clothes needing to be worn. I used the Extra Large Hefty One Zip bags to put things in and I labeled each one by sizes. Now, I can just pull one bag out to get all of the clothes I need and put them back if needed or get rid of if I do not need that size anymore. This is so much easier than the Rubbermaid containers that I was using and everything fits into one closet. I did not take a before picture of my Rubbermaid containers and garbage bags, but believe me it is so much better and never again will I forget to use the clothes I have stored.
For more Tackle It Tuesday stories go here.

4 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

I've never used those bags yet but you used them wonderfully!! It looks great!

Beckaboo said...

Hmmm... I think I need to invest in some bags.
What a great job!
Blessings.

Mommy said...

I *love* those bags. I have used them to pack the kids clothes in when we travel. They stuff really well underneath seats in cars, making more room for other things.

Good job! :)

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: