Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Menu Plan Monday- November 19-25th

My menu for the week:
~
Monday- Burgers on Wheat buns, Sweet Potato Fries(I found yams on sale for 25 cents a pound!)
Tuesday-Sweet and Sour Chicken, fried rice, peas
Wednesday-Potato Soup, toast (We still did not try this last week because I could not cut the potatoes with my hurt finger.)
Thursday- Thanksgiving and my son's 8th birthday! (I'm taking this to our family dinner)
Friday- Leftovers (I love Turkey sandwiches!)
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Homemade Pizza
~
Go here to see more plans.

10 comments:

Kara said...

Mmm your week sounds really yummy!

Bella said...

So...you understand about coordinating birth and holidays! I am actually very excited to have this baby soon! Yeah! Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to your big boy! :-) Bella

LisaWA said...

I LOVE sweet potato fries! The best!

Thanks for stopping by! Your menu looks wonderful!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Lisa

Sharijoy said...

how are yam fries??? I always wanted to try em but I haven't perfected regular fries yet!! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy bday to your son!

tegdirb92 said...

what a delicious meal plan--happy b-day to your son on t-day!! Have a joyous Thanksgiving!!

Bright Eyes said...

I have a little guy turning 2 on Thursday too! Happy Birthday to him!

Sounds yummy and I think I need to try some of your recipes! YUM!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Great menu plan! The sheet cake looks so yummy!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to you son!

Candi said...

Sounds yummy!! That pumpkin cake looks sooo good!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

LINDA said...

Did you ever try just baking those sweet potatoes-like Idahoes? Serve with butter...Delish!
Thanx for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: