Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Reading Update/Frustration

Well, I added this book onto my reading list for the fall. I have checked it out three times but I have only been reading it for a week. I added it because everyone said this series was so good that it was a page turner. Well, I have been struggling with it. I will finish it, but the chapters are so long. It takes all my reading time to get through maybe one chapter so things are going slow. I have gotten through the fourth chapter and it is not bad, I just don't see where it is going fast enough. I usually like most books I pick to read, this is just going to take a little longer. Hopefully, in the next week i will be done with it.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah, I did find that it was a page-turner, but then again, nothing seemed to happen in those pages sometimes (ESPECIALLY the beginning!).

Then again, I have only met one other person who didn't absolutely love the story. Maybe there are only three of us in the whole world. ;-)

I am in a big reading funk myself these days. Unless you count blog-reading, I guess. ;-)

Jen-(Mimo) said...

What is the book called? I can't tell by the picture.

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: