Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad Morning!

Dh left the door open to the laundry room. I was changing Neil and when I came back in the twins had climbed up on my Rubbermaid tubs and were looking out the windows in the laundry room. Then I noticed, that they had poured out 1/2 of my new container of laundry detergent(a HUGE container). I noticed this because I stepped in it. I had a load of clothes ready to go in the wash sitting in front of the washer on the floor. The detergent was all over the clothes, I hope it does not stain the clothes. I put them all in the washer and I am hoping for the best. I had to put towels down to get the rest up and then I noticed that they had put some in my dryer vent. I know you all are probably just laughing. I promise you they did this mess in less than 5 minutes! I am so frustrated with them. It is something new everyday. The are the most curious things!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh no! I'm sorry Lorie! That is something I would laugh about later,not at the moment. I'm sorry some of your detergent was wasted,I hope your clothes don't get stained.

Beth said...

Ack!! :-( What a mess. I'm sorry, Lorie!

Kara said...

Ugh, I've had that happen too. It's amazing how quickly toddlers can make messes. I hope the rest of your day goes better.

LINDA said...

I'm sorry, too. But someday,soon, you will laugh every time you retell the story. My neighbor has identical twin boys. They are 9 now and not quite such a handful as they used to be but still cause a stir occasionally. She regales us with their high jinx. You are doubly blessed....

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: