Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Book Review-Beyond Tuesday Morning


I have now read several books by this author and I really do not know why, but they seem to not go very fast for me and it really takes a long time for me to read her books. Usually to me this would mean that I did not like the book, but that has not been the case with this author, I have loved all of her books! I read the first book, One Tuesday Morning and really enjoyed it. This is the sequel to that book, Beyond Tuesday Morning. I waited awhile before reading this book and after reading it, I wished I would not have waited. It was so good. The book continues the story of Jame Bryan after losing her firefighter husband on September 11 and losing the man who she thought was her husband, but had a mistaken identity, she decides to put her energy in helping as a volunteer at St Paul's a small chapel used to memorialize the victims of 9-11. By some weird events, she finds the love of her life but finds out that he is the brother of the guy who lived with her after the attacks that everyone thought was her husband. She decides to chose life and live. The story is really great about faith and healing. Another recommend read from me, but I really think that reading the first book before you read this one is important.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: