Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Time Travel Tuesday-Yesterday!

Here is today's travel: If you live in the US, you probably celebrated Labor Day in some way... even if it was just staying home for the day. What did you do yesterday, who did you spend time with? What was the highlight of the day? Were there any disappointments?
~
We really did not have anything special planned yesterday. Dh was home because there was no school, he starts a new job Wednesday. Boy, am I glad he was home! I got sick again Saturday night. I thin I have a stomach virus that I just can not get over. I thought I was getting better Sunday night, but I woke up at 3 am in pain. So, I kind of spent it with my family. The highlight of my day? Well, I guess after a 4 hour nap, waking up and feeling a little better. Were there disappointments? Yes, I would have loved to take my family to the park and have a picnic, maybe another time. I am feeling lots better, but I am still not totally well and if after today I do not get better, I am [planning a trip to the doctor! Hope everyone else's day was lots better than mine!
~
Please if you get a chance read this post, it could save your life or someone you love!


3 comments:

Annie said...

Aw Lorie, sorry you aren't feeling well!

Barbara H. said...

So sorry your Labor Day was a sick one! Hope you'll be back to normal soon.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Jessica said...

Sorry you weren't feeling good! I had a tummy bug last weekend that took me about 5 days to get over. It must be going around! Feel better soon!
http://raisingjoey.com

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: