Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Daily to-do

Well, I decided to do the one room a day thing, like Kara is doing. I have done this before and it really works. Yesterday, I got the whole living room cleaned and it feels so nice. I know I also have to do some daily stuff too. Dh told me while I was sick that he wanted to take over the laundry at night to help me out. He said he could do this as he studied, but last night he was to tired to do anything, so I guess I got to keep that up no mater what he says. So here is what I need to do today.
1. Dishes
2. Laundry-whites, clothes, Nick's bedding
3. Quick bathroom pick-up
4. Dining room is my room of focus today



5 comments:

Dawn said...

You guys are all going to have sparkling houses and I'm going to have a house with the "my husband tried to help while I was on bedrest" look! LOL

Good luck with your new cleaning schedule!

Kara said...

Good luck with that :) Today is my bathrooms day :P

Stacey said...

Good luck Lorie!

I should follow your example and do that too. I'm good at keeping my house picked up but not deep down clean.

Diana Duke said...

This sounds so promising, except that I seem to just move stuff from room to room--you know, living room clean but now the desk is a mess, desk is clean but now the den's a mess, den is clean but now the living room and desk are a mess. Sigh... I hope you have more luck than me!

Natalie said...

I hope you got a lot done!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: