Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that I am alive, I had a close call this week!
2. I am thankful for my kids, they make my life more interesting!
3. I am thankful for the library and all the free stuff there!
4. I am thankful for my dh's new, better job and that he still has weekends off!
5. I am thankful that I have a car during the day, I've lived without one and it is no fun!
6. I am thankful for a clean living room, now how long will it stay that way?
7. I am thankful for my blogging friends who visit my blog!
8. I am thankful for my my best friend, my dh!
9. I am thankful for getting a new flat screen monitor for my computer for FREE!
10. I am thankful that I got to go eat a good dinner at a steakhouse this week!
~
What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

Kara said...

Great list! You have lots to be thankful for :D

Renee said...

Great list! Glad that things are going well for you and your family. I appreciated your post on the Angel Food Ministries; I had heard about them before but I will definitely be checking them out! Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Dawn said...

Wait, you have a clean living room with 4 kids? Wow that would make my week! LOL

(((Hugs))) on the close call, how scary!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing for nothing.


--------------
UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD

Anonymous said...

Nothing for nothing.

-----------------------------------

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: