Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Shopping

We are getting ready to make some big purchases. Big purchases to me are anything over $25, lol. Here are some of the things I am looking at:

1. A Crib- Our baby is 6 months old. He slept in a bassinet for 4 months and since then he has been in a Pack and Play(it is just like that except it is Mickey Mouse and I got it on clearance for 30 bucks!). So now we have to buy a crib and if you ask me don't you have the twins cribs, no because they converted into toddler beds. So here are some we are looking at. What Do you think?
~
Simplicity-This is one I really like because it is a crib, changing table, and has a shelf and drawers. I like this because right now the crib is in our room. It also fits in the budget and it converts into a day bed and full size headboard. This one can be found in stores, but it is not in stock online. :(

Storkcraft Kristina Crib, in Cognac-This one matches better with our bedroom furniture and again it is in the budget. I like the different look that it has.

Storkcraft Sandra Crib-I like this design too, it is in our budget, it is also cherry and matches our bed actually a little better than the other storkcraft.

Simplicity 4 in one Aspen Crib-I like the price and the drawer for extra storage. It is in the price range but out of stock online. :( It also converts into a toddler bed!

~

2. Highchair-The twins high chairs are ready for the garbage, no joke! They only lasted for one kid, but they were like $28 each, they were the cheaper ones. I hate them! Here are some I like!

Sesame Beginnings Deluxe Reclining High Chair-I like the way this one looks, it has some neat features.

Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair & Booster-I like how this can be used as a booster later and saves space.

Evenflo Safari High Chair- I also like this one.

~

3. Stroller-I need a one seat stroller, the double stroller is so hard to move around.

Jeep ® Liberty Urban Terrain 3-Wheel Stroller- I love this one. It is a three wheel.


Jeep Liberty SE Terrain Stroller- I also like this one although it is more expensive.

4 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Wow, Lorie - you do great research!

I gave you an award - it's nice for it to be my turn for a change :)

http://takechargeofyourlife.blogspot.com/2007/08/blogging-and-god-given-gifts.html

Organising Queen,
Clutter Control Freak and
Marcia's take charge blog

Dawn said...

Remember my post about the simplicity cribs? I read reviews about them and found that a baby had died in their newer models (the one with the changing table), I wouldn't buy simplicity. Go with any one of hte other ones.

I am going with the space saver seat that you posted, I really like that it reclines for little babies and then just sits up for bigger kids and just sits at the table.

And for strollers, I just don't know! LOL I like the jeep ones, but I'm not sure what I'll get when I'm done with the travel system stroller, which I'm pretty sure I won't like after Jayden outgrows the carseat LOL.

Unknown said...

Go with Simplicity.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Stacey said...

I like the Storkcraft Sandra for the crib.

The Fisher Price space saver high chair.

The Jeep Liberty SE stroller.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: