Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Image Meme

I've been tagged by Kara with this Image Meme. Here are the rules:1) Go to Google.2) Click on Google images.3) Type in your name and search.4) Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.


This is Rainbow Lorie. I thought she was very colorful and cute.
I also found this Lorie flower that I thought was interesting and strange or maybe odd?

Now I will tag 5 other people:

Stacey, Annie, Liz, Trista, Rachel

4 comments:

Monkey Kisses said...

Ahhh thank you.. that was fun and interesting.. mine is up!

Rachel said...

I actually got around to doing this one. That was interesting though!

Annie said...

I'll do this one tomorrow, looks fun!
Thanks for the tag.
♥~annie

Annie said...

Finally got this done :o)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: