Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update

I am still feeling pretty bad today. The kids seem to be doing better. Neil is growing so much, he now has 4 teeth in on top and he still has the two bottom ones. It is like Jaws coming at you though every time you hold him. He just wants to bite you! It hurts! I hope I can get better today, I have not been able to keep any food down and my whole body aches. Dh is coming home at 12:30 today, he is going to miss his lab, I just wish 12:30 would come because I really want to go to bed! My twins are so funny, right now they are standing by me with blankets over their heads saying, "It's goin to rain, It's goin to rain." It sure does not look like rain to me, but they are so cute! Sometimes they just make my day! I am going to go try some soup, might see you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kara said...

(((hugs))) Hope you can get a nap and feel better soon.

Kate said...

*HUGS* I hope you feel better soon!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: