Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, August 24, 2007

Book Review- A Sister's Secret


Most of you who know me, know I love to read books by Wanda Brunstetter. I have read just about everything I can find that she has written. So, when her new book came out(A Sister's Secret), I knew I had to read it. I really liked this book! It is about an Amish family. Grace had left the Amish faith before joining the church and did some things that she did not think her family would like to know about, so she decides not to tell anyone after returning back to her family, even her husband. Will he ever forgive her, will her family forgive her? Also, seems like so many pranks have been happening to her family, will they ever find out who is responsible for it? A lot of stuff I am leaving out because the book is full of twist and turns and surprises! A great book! I can't wait until November when the sequel comes out!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That sounds like a good book! I love to read but for some reason I cannot get through a book when I'm more than 6 months pregnant. I have no focus at all!

Katie said...

Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: