Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Random Thoughts

Dh's job has been dead this week. Dh is mapping through GPS our whole county. He was hired early this summer and it has been great hours and good job expereince, as it is in his field of study. Well, he has to go out with someone because they do not pay milege and there vechicle broke down. Also the lady that drives him has been sick, so he only worked one day this week. I really do not know how we are going to "make it" we are already so behind since dh had been off work since February and now this and his school starts back in about two weeks and this job is going to end in about a month. I will be so glad when I can stop worring all the time about what we are going to do. He has about 1 year of school left and then I think we will be able to breath a little. There are a lot of jobs open in his field of study. I know we go through these times in our lives for a reason, but I just want to say, I sure don't like it!

3 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

That is very scary. I"m not good at not worrying, but I have seen God work in others' lives when they do not have much money to get by with.

Stacey said...

I'm sorry Lorie,money issues are so dang stressful! *HUG*

'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...

Praying god will make a way for you and life will not be filled with so much stress.Just hang in there.Hugs,Linda

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: