Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun With The Kids

Well since school started for my oldest son, I have started to do activities with the twins at home, this week we are working on numbers to 5 and ABC's. I decide to start a new blog called Fun With The Kids. I am putting ideas for the kids each week and what we actually do and books we read and a review of them. I am going to try weekly themes. My first one is on Zoo Animals. I think this will be lots of fun for me and the twins! I would love for you to visit and share ideas the you have or have done with your kids that were fun.

1 comment:

Renee said...

This sounds great! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to link it to my homeschool blog.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: