Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 23, 2007

Book Review- Shoes to Die For



This is another book on my Spring reading thing list. (Shoes to Die For, Laura Levine) To see my list go here.
~
This is another series book. I love those! I first read The PMS Murder. So, I decided to try some more of hers. This series focuses around Jaine Austen who is a writer and is always looking for a job. In this book, she looks for a job at a department store called Passions writing their sales campain. As usual, she finds someone dead and is hired to find the real killer. It was a good read! Fun light murder mystery.
~
My next book is Anne of Avolea by L.M. Montgomery.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds fun :) I don't normally read murder mysteries, but I'll see if our library has any of her stuff :)

Unknown said...

Sounds good..Love to get book recommendations!! Glad I found your blog!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: