1. What was the first thing that sparked your interest in learning more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
Well, one of my roommates joined the church when I was in college. She did not tell any of us that she joined. She started having a lot of friends over from her church. I got to know a lot of them and actually fell in love with one of them. He told me a lot of stuff about the church and I agreed to talk to the missionaries. At the very first discussion, I agreed with everything until they started talking about Joseph Smith. It was just so different from what I learned before. Then they showed me the BOM and it sparkled and I knew I had to read that book. No, I am not married to that guy. He actually died that same year in a car accident.
2. Tell us how you chose your kids first and middle names. Are there any family traditions involved with the names?
- My due date with Nicholas was on Christmas day. So, we picked out a Christmas na,e even though he came before Thanksgiving. His middle name Wayne is his dad's second middle name.
- Nathan 's name came from the doctor who delivered him. I liked my doctor's first name although everyone calls him by his middle name. Nathan's middle name is Graham and I decided on that because my maddin name is Ingram.
- I had a hard time picking a twin girl name to go along with Nathan when my dh said he though Nate and Kate would be cute so we went with Katelyn Sue. Sue is my mother's middle name. They hardly get called Nate and Kate anymore. Nathan is called Nathan and Katelyn is called Katie Sue.
- My newest baby Neil Allen. Neil was a name wwe had picked out for boy twins (Nathan and Neil) and we just decided to keep it. Allen was my grandfather's middle name.
3. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why? I like where I live actually. But maybe somewhere that is not too hot and not too cold?
4. What is your favourite season of the year, and why? Spring because everything is changing and summer is coming but I also love fall for the same reason minus summer coming.
5. Who is the most interesting person you’ve ever met? Share a story with us about your experience with this person! This was a hard question for me. I guess I would say this guy I used to work with. His name was Ray. He wore overalls a lot and shaved his head every summer for 4-H camp, but he was really smart and could tell you about anything you wanted to know.
Now if anyone would like to be interviewed, please leave me a comment and I will send you the questions.