Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday

I did pretty good this week on keeping my kitchen cleaned after every meal. There were a few nights I missed, so I am going to keep working on these. Don't forget that Lara is giving away a prize this month, The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me, signed just for you, you Lazy Organizer! So go over and check it out and get involved in SHS. All you have to do this month is post your habits you are working on for three weeks. This week I am going to work harder to read to my children every night. Here is what I am working on:

Habit 1: Making bed everday
Habit 2: Toy pickup
Habit 3: Prepare for church on Saturday night
Habit 4: Prepare 15 mins a day for Sunday School Lesson
Habit 5: Family Prayer twice a day
Habit 6: Brushing kids teeth twice a day
Habit 7: Clean kitchen after every meal
Habit 8 : Read to my children every night.
To get involved in Smart Habit Saturday, go over to The Lazy Organizer.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad I'm no longer the last late one to sign up this week. lol. Great habits you have there. Hope the reading goes well this week. That's a good habit!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am really good at reading to my older child, but I need to be better at reading to the younger. I think I might have to make this my habit soon!

Good luck this week!

Montserrat said...

What a lovely habit to try and develop! I'm sure the kiddos will love it.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I, too, am really good about reading to my older kid, but for some reason haven't developed that part in the routine for my younger. I hope it goes well this week!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Oh that sounds like fun! We love reading time around here! HAve a great week!!

Lara said...

We love our reading time too! I had to really work at it a few years ago to make it a habit because I hated reading out loud. I'm used to it now because the kids make me read for hours!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: